In conversations with our larger enterprise clients, we are hearing that their Legal and/or Security teams may need to approve and evaluate Zingtree before they can move ahead and deploy their decision trees. While we are highly focused on our own security and data integrity, we recognize that using a SaaS (Software as a Service) site like Zingtree may require approval from various departments. For many, the hosting of company data off-site immediately triggers a cautionary reaction.
To address these concerns, we’ve released a new self-hosted Zingtree Enterprise version. It utilizes the same awesome tools found in Zingtree, but packaged in a way that can be installed on any server with industry standard PHP and MySQL. A full source code license is included, as well as regular updates.
For Enterprise clients, this on-premise, self-hosted option has a lot of benefits:
- Customer data remains on-site.
- Data is not intermixed with other company’s data (in case of legal subpoena issues).
- Full source code allows security specialists to inspect the code for any possible hacking loopholes.
- The design and engineering teams can modify the code or design of Zingtree to their liking.
- You can guarantee your own uptime.
- Plus, we provide consulting, support and maintenance as requested.
Want to learn more about the self-hosted Zingtree Enterprise solution?
- Explore the Zingtree Enterprise demo site here. This is a fully up-to-date sandbox you can use to explore the administration and authoring tools with test accounts.
- Installation is easy. Details are here.
- And a product overview is here.
Please contact us with licensing questions, or to get started with your self-hosted Zingtree Enterprise solution.