This latest Zingtree update is once again powered by our clever customers. We just take the ball and run with it.
Here’s what’s new this week:
New Traffic (Button Clicks) Report
For each node, you can see how often each button is clicked for any date range. Also, you can walk through your tree and see clicks for the next node. Thanks to Elise M. and Matthew S. for the suggestion.
We’ve made the color palette better, and the root node is now a unique dark shade of green. Thanks to Corey D. for the inspiration.
Also New and Notable
- Fix: Mobile output looks better due to a meta tag scaling fix
- Update: Reports list ordered by popularity
- Fix: Super user status not always recognized in My Trees (h/t Trey H.)
- Update: Added content-question and content-answer classes to tree output for more CSS control over question and content areas. (h/t Kolja W.)
- Fix: Breadcrumbs links went back one step too far. Fixed. (Cris M.)
- Update: Session Notes now turn red if there’s a previous note, shows previous note. Also appears in Session List, Session Data reports. (h/t Florent N.).
- Update: Added API for Session Notes extraction
- New: Settings now has a Language option to ensure Back button and Email Node fields are localized properly (h/t Mike H.)
Got a great idea? Send it to us, and watch it magically appear in the next update!