One of the most important capabilities of any online sales system is the ability to A/B test different offers and messages.
This can be extremely useful for sales oriented Contact Centers, as agents can be presented with different offers to try, and managers can see which offers are gaining the most traction. Zingtree offers an easy way to do this sort of testing with your decision tree-based scripts.
The key is to use Scoring Nodes, and the new A/B Test option, like so:
The A/B Test Demo in the Zingtree Gallery shows a simple example tree.
Step by step:
- Create a new Scoring Node.
- Select the A/B test option.
- In the Scoring node, add branches for each node that you want randomly tested.
- Click Save when finished.
- Link a button from any other node to this new A/B test node to start your test.
Thanks to Ben C. for the idea!