This latest Zingtree update includes the new Document Node type, and a smattering of small improvements:
- New: Edit Tree Node can now open selected tree in a new tab for editing (Paul G, Sebastian V.).
- New: email-session-info.php has new parameters for subject, body, from, secure_data_link. You can also include multiple emails separated by commas. Details here. (Alok)
- New: Link nodes can now accept variables (both Data Entry Fields and Merge Variables).
- Update: Added “Add Node” option to main tree tools page.
- Fix: Duplicating Scoring nodes now also copies scoring branch rules.
- Fix: Root node no longer ever appears as an Answer node, even if there are no choices yet.
- Fix: Copy Node now works properly again from Overview (Chrissie, Admin).
- Update: Edit Node can now set the Start node.
- Fix: Multi-line text fields now input form data from previous form fills.
- Fix: Edit Node preview now renders blank questions properly.
- Fix: One across button layouts are now shorter, centered (Deb & Tif).
- Fix: unchecking “Use Scoring” when editing buttons in Edit Node no longer keeps scoring variable.
- Update: Now shows scoring variables for data entry fields in simple overview summary, Edit Node data entry fields summary.
- Fix: Long feedback comments display better.
- Update: Can now read and delete comments on Scoring nodes (Chrissie).
- Fix: Instant preview in edit-node-content after deleting a data entry field no longer shows a blank for that field.
- Fix: Simple overview buttons don’t wrap on smaller screen sizes.
- Fix: Added extra capacity for servers, fixed server scaling issue.
We love feedback. Send us your ideas!