We’ve always believed in custom decision trees. It’s important to build question-and-answer style troubleshooters and FAQs as seamless extensions of your brand to not only solve customer problems, but also to make people feel more happy with your company’s identity.
While we’ve always offered ways to add your own custom CSS for personalization, we’re excited to launch a new feature that helps guide you through with a live preview. With our new Zingtree Themes, you can mix and match colors and navigation styles to create your perfect decision tree.
Here’s how to get started:
1. Login to your Zingtree account, select the decision tree you wish to customize and then go to its Settings page.
2. Locate the Theme / CSS Customization section at the right of the page and select to Pick a Theme.
3. You’ll be presented with a live preview of your style choices within a decision tree. At the top of the window, you’ll see options for Theme (colors) and Style to try out.
4. For now, you can select a range of classic colors and pair it with your ideal navigation style – buttons or panels. For this example, we’ve chosen “Moonlight” grey with the Panels style.
5. Upon selecting either option, you’ll automatically be able to see a live preview of your customizations in the display window. Once you’ve found the perfect match, just click Save!
6. Once Saved, your selected theme will appear in the CSS file window of your Settings page.
For those who prefer an alternate way, you can still upload a custom CSS file or download our simple CSS file to modify in order to customize the colors, node styles, icons and more that appear.