While we are highly focused on our own security and data integrity, we recognize that using a SaaS (Software as a Service) site like Zingtree may require approval from various departments. For many, the hosting of company data offsite immediately triggers a cautionary reaction.
To address these concerns, we have a completely self-hosted Zingtree version. It utilizes the same awesome tools found in Zingtree but packaged in a way that can be installed on any server with industry standard PHP and MySQL. A full source code license is included, as well as regular updates.
This self-hosted option has a lot of benefits:
- Customer data remains on-site.
- Data is not intermixed with other company’s data (in case of legal subpoena issues).
- Full source code allows security specialists to inspect the code for any possible hacking loopholes.
- The design and engineering teams can modify the code or design of Zingtree to their liking.
- You can guarantee your own uptime.
- Plus, we provide consulting, support and maintenance as requested.
Want to learn more about the self-hosted Zingtree Enterprise solution?
- Explore the Zingtree Enterprise demo site here. This is a fully up-to-date sandbox you can use to explore the administration and authoring tools with test accounts.
- Installation is easy. Details are here.
- And a product overview is here.
Please contact us with licensing questions, or to get started with your self-hosted Zingtree Enterprise solution.
This article was originally published on September 28, 2015, but the information is still just as relevant!