We get many requests to make it easy to show a session summary inside of a node. This can be helpful for an end-user to see how they reached a certain decision while traveling through the tree.
This is accomplished using the Zingtree Session Summary webhook. It loads the transcript of the session into a variable named session_history. You can also display any data entered or collected in the session using the variable data_entered.
Try this quick demo from the Zingtree Gallery to see how this works:
Configuring a Node to Show the Session Summary
This requires two pieces:
- Sending a message to the Zingtree Session Summary webhook at the end of the session.
- Inserting #session_history# into the node where you want to show the session history.
Step by step:
- Edit the node where you want to show the session summary.
- Click Show Advanced Options.
- Under Send Message to App, choose Webhook: Zingtree Session Summary.
- Insert the text #session_history# into the content area of the node.
- Click Save Changes when finished.
Any questions? We’re here for you.