While many people are taking August vacation, we’ve taken advantage of the slower schedule to do a lot of miscellaneous updates, mostly from customer requests, and some “just because.”
Since our Zapier Integration announcement, we’ve made Zingtree better in the following ways:
- Update: Can now pick from a list of existing authors when adding collaborators.
- Update: New Zendesk Agent Scripting app version 8 shows data entered in History panel (h/t Michael R.)
- Fix: Radio button scoring on uninitialized variables now works properly (h/t Chrissie G.)
- Update: Hosted trees now scroll to top of page on each click (h/t Holly B.)
- Fix: Vimeo video insert tool now works with Responsive settings (h/t Mike W.)
- Update: Tree node search in Agent Portal now includes node titles in search scope. (h/t Jason B.)
- Update: Agent Portal tree listing is more concise and useful. (Just because.)
- Fix: Calling API with no session ID now shows proper error. (h/t Tom C.)
- Update: Can now import and replace a tree (in More Tools). (h/t Nico L.)
- Fix: Single quotes in node titles no longer break Wizard’s use existing node function.
Have a suggestion for us? Send it along!