In the last days of 2016 and the first few days of 2017, while eating and drinking like everyone else, we also spent some time making Zingtree just that much better. It’s good karma to start the new year well, right?
Here’s what’s new for 2017 (so far):
- Update: Session List report now shows total time from first click, rather that tree launch. Also shows European time if in Europe, and removes unneeded columns (Ricardo L.).
- Fix: Apostrophes in user names no longer cause tree preview to fail (Lauren D’A).
- Fix: Tree names with quotes no longer break designer when being referred to in tree nodes.
- Update: Session Details report now shows timezone of organization’s super user (Tobias H).
- Update: Data Entry checkboxes now include option for scoring (Vanessa, David).
- Fix: Display order in Simple Overview works properly even after “set start node” is changed in Edit Node.
- Fix: All Agents report now includes just sessions with clicks, not ALL sessions.
- Fix: Sessions paused and restarted now always have have proper state for restarting.
- Fix: Fade transition effect for “all tree search” now works properly.
- Update: Hosted tree search for “node content” now searches through page titles and questions, as well as content area.
- Fix: Copy Node now clears clear tree cache (Arie S.).
- Update: Now using Google CDN for more reliable loading of key included files.
Got a new year’s resolution we can help you achieve? Send us a note!