Several contact center clients have asked for a way to display one-time notifications to agents when critical parts of an interactive decision tree have changed. This is easily accomplished using Zingtree’s Agent Update Alerts.
An agent alert appears like this:
Some key points about Agent Alerts:
- The agent cannot continue to use the tree until they dismiss the alert.
- Once the alert is shown to an agent, he/she will see it just once.
- Alerts can appear on subtrees (trees launched via tree nodes), or the starting tree.
- You can add and manage alerts from Account, My Agents, Agent Alerts.
- Alerts are tied to specific trees. Currently, there are no universal alerts.
- The Push Live mechanism has an easy way to optionally add an alert.
- If you have multiple alerts set, they will be combined into a single alert message, rather than showing one-by-one.
Managing Agent Alerts
Alerts can be added, deleted or modified from a single place. Here’s how to manage them:
- Go to Account, My Agents.
- From the Agent Tools menu, select Agent Alerts. The Alert Manager appears:
This page shows all active alerts for every tree in your organization. You can see alerts for specific trees by choosing the tree from the drop-down.
- To add an alert, click the Create New Alert button.
- To delete an alert, click the delete icon next to an alert
- To change the alert text, click the edit icon next to the alert.
Push Live Shortcut
If you’re using the Push Live tool, you can add an alert when you do a push.
Alerts created in this fashion can still be maintained using the Agent Alerts manager.
Alert us if you find this feature useful, or have a suggestion to make it even better!