As Zingtree continues to grow and evolve, we’re taking steps to make everything under the hood work smoothly for everybody. There are a few updates to our Freshdesk and Salesforce integrations, some new reporting, and fixes for a few edge-cases our customers have encountered.
- Node Times – All Trees report (h/t Abner).
- Salesforce app now can create objects (when running outside of Salesforce).
- Can set the default organization from the Organizations & Billing page.
- Added an API call to update a session result status (i.e. https://zingtree.com/api/session-status-update.php?session_id=12345678&success=Y).
- Added report preview samples for Change Log. Also, Reset Dates now always goes to the proper place.
- Can now relaunch a session from a specific node (h/t Ravi).
- Freshdesk new ticket app sends numbers properly. String fields that are entered as numbers may fail though (h/t Nithin).
- Freshdesk New Ticket app shows better error messages in case of errors creating the ticket.
- Updating node results now works faster for accounts with lots of sessions (Kristen).
- All Zingtree Salesforce fields (including new ones) now appear in the Zingtree Salesforce app.
- Eliminated JS error when previewing.
- Enabling session notes no longer causes webhooks to fail (h/t Nithin).
- Firefox 71 now likes OpenSans fonts.
- Logic node evaluator now removes commas from numeric variables for proper comparisons (h/t Larissa).
- Logic node tester works properly for simple logic nodes and equals test.
- No error message when copying node from a large tree (h/t Bonnie).
- No longer allowed to try to escalate when an escalate time is specified, but no destination node is set.
- Persistent button clicks on a node with a button click variable no longer reset that variable (h/t Agata).
- Preview sessions no longer try to escalate
- Signups are no longer verified until they finish the signup process.
- Weird Unicode characters in node titles or question no longer cause Designer PNG export to fail (h/t Marianne).