It’s really redundant to give ourselves a shout-out for giving new updates to our customers as a Holiday gift, since we do this throughout the year anyway. But every blog post needs a theme, so there you have it.
Here are the latest updates!
Some fixes for data entry forms:
- Data entry fields now replace ALL occurrences of that variable in the tree, not just the first one. (h/t Christopher)
- Passing data entry field variables to subtrees now works properly.
- Identically named form fields in separate nodes caused data to be erased. We now only save data if it’s not blank.
- Adds form data to email session transcripts (h/t Andrew).
- Parent Actions can be used to pass Zingtree data to other systems.
And a smattering of other things:
- Deleted trees no longer appear via publishing links (h/t Tess).
- Bug fix: Tree with no nodes no longer crashes Designer (h/t Ben).
- New Answers-only toggle for history display. Look for the [A] button at the top right of the History panel. (h/t William).