These days, customer relationship management (“CRM”) systems are integral to the success of any customer experience team. In giving agents access to all of the information that they need, CRMs increase productivity, ensure interaction relevance, and ultimately drive customer happiness.
At Zingtree, we continue to work with the industry’s best CRMs to build integrations that ensure that your decision trees work seamlessly with platforms that your team already uses.
Today, we’re excited to announce that Zingtree now integrates with Nectar Desk, a complete SaaS solution for call centers worldwide.
What is Nectar Desk?
Nectar Desk is one of the most comprehensive and affordable CRM tools on the market today. With the ability to handle inbound and outbound calls, reporting and analytics, and key customizations in place, the company delivers a comprehensive call center software that can be set up in just minutes! Among the most popular and powerful Nectar Desk features, you’ll find the ability to:
We love Nectar Desk because it offers both basic and advanced features at affordable pricing:
- Fast, flexible setup including the ability to add custom messages and music, IVR and customized call queues.
- Detailed call analytics that provide your team with clear and simple reports.
- Lots of call handling options, including forward-to-phone, desktop notifications, voicemail drop and more!
- Tools built just for call centers, like call distribution with ACD, ring groups, and cold/warm transfers.
How Zingtree Integrates with Nectar Desk for Agent Scripting
When you integrate Nectar Desk with Zingtree, you can create, deploy, and analyze live agent scripts and decision trees fast – all accessible from within the CRM tool’s main platform. Within the Nectar Desk call center solution, you’re able to tap into agent call scripts and interactive decision trees right from their handy Screen Pop functionality.
Nectar Desk users can now integrate their Zingtree agent scripts and interactive decision trees right within the Nectar Desk interface! This integration allows your team to seamlessly engage with your decision trees within Nectar Desk’s “screen pop” feature.
Check out this video by Nectar Desk explaining how the Zingtree integration is used to power a life insurance use case:
Once your decision trees are built out, completing the integration only takes a few minutes:
- Locate your Zingtree API key by logging into your Zingtree account and going here.
- Activate the Nectar Desk integration with the following details: https://*account name*.nectardesk.io/index.php/dashboard/integrations
- Associate your decision tree(s) with the correct inbound call by attaching the DID as a tag to the appropriate tree
Questions?Get in touch with our team and we’ll walk you through it!