New this week: A slew of small enhancements, and one biggie.
One feature everyone has been asking about is a better way to preview your entire tree. So our engineering team went deep into the lab, and created a new Thumbnails Overview. This layout allows you see every node in your entire tree, display them at various sizes, and edit. It’s a really handy way to proof your work. And it’s fun to play with too.
You can get to the new Overview Thumbnails from the Overview page, or just go here.
Here’s a snippet of how Thumbnails appears:
In addition to Thumbnails, we’ve done a few smaller enhancements, including:
- Updated Compare Trees tool.
- Email Nodes offer secure delivery of session data (HIPAA Compliance).
- Scoring Nodes now appear as a node type in Designer.
- Updated and better organized FAQ.
- Snapshots now properly save scoring data.
- Copy Tree now copies everything, including scoring and other data.
- Import and Export use improved JSON format.
- Permalink option for linking directly to any node in a tree. (Great for SEO, or sending customers directly to a node.)
- Popular Nodes report sorts by popularity.
We rely on you – our customers – to help make Zingtree better and better. So keep sending us your feedback!