If you have a lot of decision trees that you’ve been building for your organization, it can be handy to let employees or customers search through any and all of your trees to find answers. To do this, simply add a Tree Search Form to any node, which looks like this:
How to add basic tree search:
- Go to Overview, and edit the node you want to contain the form.
- Place the cursor at the place where you want the form inserted.
- Click the Templates button in the Content editor, and select Tree Search Form.
Search queries will match words in the tree titles, or tree tags. You can set both in the Settings tool.
Full Tree Search:
If you want to search everything in all your trees: titles, tags and content, use the Tree Content Search Form option instead:
- You can hide trees from Tree Search. In Settings, select “Hide Trees from Agent Portal and Search All”.
- Searches will examine ALL trees belonging to the same organization as the current tree.
Thanks to Elise and her team for suggesting this. Do you have any great ideas for Zingtree? Please share!