We’ve been working hard on making Zingtree easier and more fun to use, and today our customers get to enjoy a new and improved Zingtree experience. Here’s all the exciting news:
The Big Stuff:
- You can now copy and paste images into node content.
- We’re using a better node content editor, which can work full screen, do text and background colors, and more. This is used in Edit Node, Wizard and Designer.
- Edit Node now has a Preview button.
- Wizard and Designer cooperate better. Trees created in Wizard now look good in designer, and unlinked nodes don’t get deleted.
The Nitty Gritty Details:
- Trees created in Wizard and viewed in Designer now show nodes automatically arranged in a more organized layout.
- Unlinked buttons now appear red to show incompleteness.
- You can paste images without having to upload them. This is great for including screenshots. You can even scale images as well.
- Full screen edit mode.
- Video embeds are cleaner.
- Text colors and background colors can be set.
- Now includes better text editor.
- No longer deletes unlinked buttons if Save is pressed.
- Edit Node: New Preview button shows how page will look when published.
Tools / Hosting / Reports:
- Zingtree hosted trees with email nodes now show page title at the top.
- Hosted trees now have Back & Top buttons.
- You can see credits usage history for your accounts.
- Reporting shows proper button text when a node has multiple buttons with different text going to the same node.
- Reports summary now makes more sense.