This week’s update has actually taken a bit longer than a week to release, as we’ve done one major improvement, and a few smaller enhancements.
The big news is that you can now have Scoring Nodes use more than one variable. Look for a new Scoring Variable Name field when editing question or scoring nodes via Overview, Edit Node. An article on this new feature is coming tomorrow.
- Update: Rendered trees are cached for speed improvement.
- Update: My Trees shows tree tags in list.
- Bug fix: Adding oneself as a collaborator now gives warning message and is disallowed.
- Update: Entering a new variable with # characters using content editor now deletes the # characters.
- New: Checkboxes and Radio Buttons can add to score.
- Bug fix: Webhook app name now appears properly in Overview: Simple.
- Bug fix: Deleting an App message via Edit Node now works properly.
- Update: Enhanced session matrix report.
- Bug Fix: Designer now properly saves A/B test state in Scoring Nodes
Several customers inspired us to do these updates. Let us know if you have an idea or suggestion to make Zingtree even better for you!