This past week has been busy, with a lot of little enhancements, and some cool new tools to make your decision tree building even better. Here’s what’s new for you:
- Edit Node: New Save and Duplicate button makes it easy to copy the current node.
- Overview: New “sticky views” lets you maintain a questions or titles view until you change it.
- New Tree Compare tool: Want to see the differences between two trees? Go to More Tools, and try the new Tree Compare.
- Start Node in URL: You can now start your tree running from any node, not just the root node. More in the FAQ. (h/t Sue T.)
Also, we fixed a few tertiary bugs, and made your Zingtree experience much more stream-lined:
- Collaboration Invite: no longer sends signup email if collaborator is already signed up.
- Log Out moved to Accounts tab. (Makes more sense there, right?)
- Preview no longer fails if out of session credits.
- The emails we send you look better.
- Bug fix: Wizard – Use Existing Node failed to let list of nodes appear (h/t Steve W.).
- Bug fix: Designer – multiple nodes pointing to the same place caused missing or reordered buttons. (h/t Tom).
- Bug fix: Copy tree no longer changes node titles with ampersands in them.
Have a suggestion or a bug report? Let us know!