This week’s Zingtree update focuses on making it a little bit easier to manage the Collaborators on your trees. Rather than changing one tree at a time, you can now add and delete Collaborators on ALL decision trees for which you have Administrator rights, as well as change permissions for an Author.
To add a collaborator to all of your decision trees, select the “Add Collaborator to ALL My Trees” option:
To update your Collaborators, select the “Update ALL My Tree” option:
Thanks to Andrew and Elise for the suggestion!
Other updates this week include:
- Fix: Theme URLs are now https and will show in any embed scenario. (h/t Tom K.)
- Update: Added number of Authors to My Trees view.
- Update: Now supports responsive video options, different sizes in Content editor and Tree output (h/t Trey).
- Update: Improved FAQ with simplified layout.
- Update: Only Administrators or editors can delete sessions. (h/t Dave T.)
Interested in becoming one of our favorite collaborators? Contact us here and suggest an improvement or feature you’d like to see in Zingtree!