This week’s release sports some new features, some updates, and a couple of bug fixes – mostly customer initiated. The highlight is an improved My Trees page, with the ability to sort trees by name, date modified, and tree ID (thanks Emanuela!).
Other goodies this week:
- New case study (Global Players).
- Update: You can now always remove yourself as a collaborator if you’re not an Admin.
- Update: Added IP address to email data sent.
- Bug fix: Save in Designer no longer fails when running through a restrictive corporate proxy server.
- Bug fix: Zingtree Agent Session ID is now hidden for end-users using the new ticket form in Zendesk with the Zingtree Agent Scripting app installed (h/t Emanuela).
- Update: Traffic visualization report shows clicks to tree nodes (h/t Ben).
- Bug Fix: Designer properly saves trees even if another tree is opened (h/t Ben and Emanuela).
- Bug fix: Data entry variable names with hyphens now show in content area.
Got a great idea? Or even just a good one? Share it with us!