Being able to see how much time and money you are saving with Zingtree makes us all feel good and useful. So this past week we’ve been working with some of our customers to make reporting cleaner.
Here’s what’s new with reporting:
- Fix: All Tree Stats, Clicks and Usage and Popular Nodes now using same measurement techniques for engagement (Olivier).
- Fix: Session Detail report now shows duration from first click (Jane A.).
- Update: Added Agent Details to All Agents report.
Our APIs and integrations also needed a few tweaks to help solve some business problems for our customers. Here’s what’s new on the API side:
- Fix: Zendesk session ID stuffer leaves existing session IDs in place in case of error submitting ticket form (Iggy).
- Fix: Back button keeps data entry field values. (Chrispy).
- Update for Zendesk tag matching (Jorge).
- Update: /api/tree-tag-search.php now takes a minimum number of tags to match (Jorge).
- Update: Zendesk API now returns a blank instead of “false” if no session IDs present (Bryan M.).
- Fix: API for tree tag matching strips trailing commas from search string.
- Update: Tree tag matching now returns results in alphabetical order.